Sunday, March 1, 2009

Wheeee

Ziplining at Kapalua on Saturday. Unfortunately, Gary was having severe back trouble and couldn't go, so it was Terry, Wendy, and me. I don't have pictures of me actually ziplining...just the prelaunch photos.

It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. There were four ziplines, the longest about 1800 feet. It's a good scenic view if you're not too nervous to look. At one, the 1800 foot one, I didn't make it all the way and had to be rescued....one guy came out and hooked his harness to mine and a couple other guys towed us back in....I had to dangle out there for about ten minutes but at least I had a good view.

So.....ummmmm.....I GUESS this makes me the ONLY ONE IN THE FAMILY to zipline.....maybe the rest of you should try it before you get TOO OLD AND DECREPIT.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you referring to Dad???

Unknown said...

No....I'm referring to you.